Spiral-bound Novel Planner for Fiction Authors
It's time to stop putting it off and finally get your novel written. This spiral-bound, undated planner will help you do just that.
- PLAN.- Plan out your entire novel, as specifically or loosely as you prefer. Good for planners and pantsers.
- WRITE.- Use the daily writing prompts or write in your own and track your word count.
- PUBLISH.- Use the included checklists to put together a full publishing, launch, and marketing plan to get your new novel into the hands of readers.
This 200+ page Novel Planner features the following pages:
- Writing Prompts,
- Obstacle Reflection/Plans,
- Self-Care Checklist,
- Setting a Writing Routine (with example writing routine),
- Practice Sprints Tracker,
- Novel Planning At-a-Glance Cheat Sheet,
- Loose Outline Brainstorming Sheet,
- 30-Day Outline/Writing Prompts,
- 30-Day Clear Outline (to add in your own prompts),
- Character List,
- Character Profile Worksheets,
- World Building Worksheets,
- Storyboard Spaces,
- Month-View Word Count Tracker,
- Daily Journal/Writing Prompt,
- Daily Writing Sprint Tracker,
- Publishing Cost Worksheet,
- Self-Editing Checklist,
- Deadline Worksheet,
- Query Letter Checklist,
- Marketing Plan Worksheet
Everything you need to go from idea to published book in just a few short months!
Need something more portable? The digital version of this planner works with both Apple and Android tablets and your favorite note-taking app! You can even use your Apple Pencil to jot down notes, track your progress, and put together your ideas.
Available and in stock
Your Story Matters
It's Time To Finally Put It Into Words.